Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Lesson In Hard Light - Complimenting Mid Day Sunlight

A Lesson In Hard Light - Complimenting Mid Day Sunlight
By David Griffin of StudioLighting.net

It started out as a real ragtag session. Little loose planning, more equipment than necessary, more clothing options than necessary… THE WORKS!!! Having no knowledge of the lighting conditions meant I should bring even more gear to battle or work with whatever nature brought me! However, there was only 1 thing I knew I could count on… 12 O'Clock Devil Light! There was no way around it. No shelter (open shade), no diffuser large enough to cover the subject and my background… NO WAY OUT!!!

Read the complete article here:
http://www.studiolighting.net/a-lesson-in-hard-light-complimenting-mid-day-sunlight/

No comments: